Holiday Dinner Keto Buns Stuffing Recipe for Thanksgiving
- 1 pack of Keto Buns by Unbun Foods, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 extra-large yellow onion, diced small (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups celery, diced small
- 2/3 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely minced
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary (sticks discarded), finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme (sticks discarded), finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth or any broth of your choice, divided
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 250F and place cubed bread onto parchment lined baking sheet stirring occasionally until bread is slightly dried out (around 35-45 min)
- Once the bread has cooled, transfer to a large bowl and set aside
- Preheat oven to 350F and coat baking dish with avocado oil cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 stick of butter over medium-high heat until melted. Add in the onions, celery, and cook vegetables, stirring frequently until soft and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Transfer vegetables to bowl with Keto Bun cubes.
- Add the herbs, salt, pepper, and 1 ¼ cups of broth, tossing well to combine; set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the remaining broth and the eggs whisking until well-combined.
- Pour mixture over bread, gently toss until combined and pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes and then uncover and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes or until the top is a light golden brown to your liking.
- Serve immediately as stuffing is best enjoyed warm. Feel free to gently reheat if necessary and ENJOY!
We hope you enjoy these better-for-you, healthy swaps using Unbun Foods clean-ingredient products to recreate all of your favorite classics.
Please share your Unbun Foods creations with us and don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @unbunfoods for a chance to be featured on our feed!